3 Valentine's Day Games for Beginners | Piano Notes
Looking for a way to reinforce your beginner students' knowledge of piano notes?
Want it to be cute and Valentine's Day themed?
Check out this pack of 3 Piano Notes Valentine's Day Games!
WHAT IS IT?
- Three quick and simple games, all focusing on piano note identification. Each game has at least two variations of how to play.
I LOVE PIANO
A Bingo style game, where calling cards are read and players place tokens on the spaces on their heart boards.
There are two versions of this game included:
1) Heart boards with piano notes on and letter calling cards
2) Heart boards with letters and piano note calling cards
Players identify piano notes in order to fill their vase of flowers. If a B is identified, the player adds a bee token to their vase.
There are two ways of playing this game:
1) Players take it in turns to identify notes and place flowers on their board, and the game ends when someone has all their flowers.
2) A timer is set, and players take it in turns to identify notes and place flowers on their board. When the timer goes off, players count up how many flowers and bees they have.
Players search for the pairs of love birds, pairing up piano notes and letters.
Several ways of using these cards are included on the instructions.