3 Snowy Note Recognition Games
|PRODUCT TYPE||Digital Download|
Are you looking for a quick and simple way to test your students' note recognition skills?
Do you want to embrace the chilly weather with cute and colourful graphics?
Check out these 3 Snowy Note Recognition Games!
WHAT IS IT?
- 'Snowball Fight' sees players identifying notes to see whether they're successful in throwing their snowball (and can move forwards one space), or if they've been hit (and have to move backwards one space)
Question cards: piano notes, treble clef (Middle C to the B above), bass clef (C below middle C to the B above)
- 'Keep Cosy' sees players searching for sets of cosy clothes by pairing up the notes and letters.
Each set contains a piano note, treble clef note, bass clef note, and piano note.
There are several ways you can play this game, and they're all included in the instructions for the game.
- 'Skiing Penguins' sees players identifying piano notes and using the Notes/Spaces grid to see how many spaces they can ski down the hill with the penguins. First to the penguin with the balloon is the winner!
Questions cards for this game are piano notes, but you can use the treble clef and bass clef question cards from 'Snowball Fight' for this game too.
INCLUDED IN THE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD:
- Snowball Fight game, instructions, and optional cat and dog game tokens
- Keep Cosy game and instructions
- Skiing Penguins game, instructions, and optional penguin game tokens