7 Multi-Level Valentine's Day Games
|PRODUCT TYPE||Digital Download|
Looking for some cute, colourful, and quirky music games with a Valentine's Day theme?
Want to be able to play the same game with students of different levels?
Check out '7 Multi-Level Valentine's Day Games'
1. I LOVE...
- Choose any set from the Game Card Pack (depending on the level of your student/s) for this racing game that sees players aiming to reach their chosen heart to declare their love for something (choices are animals, music, books, video games, sport, and food)
2. I LOVE A GOOD PUN
- Players race around the board collecting rhythm tokens that match their Valentine's Pun
- Choose any set of cards from the Game Card Pack (or use a dice!) depending on the level of your student/s
3. LOVE LETTERS
- A musical and quirky version of Bingo where players read notes (either piano notes, treble clef notes, or bass clef notes, depending on the level of your student/s) and place down tokens, removing any of their opponents' tokens that are in the way!
4. PIANO FULL OF LOVE
- Race around the board, trying to land on the 7 different notes to add your heart tokens to the piano in the centre
5. Semitones and Tonenuts
A take on Three In A Row where players represent either Semitone Chocolates or Tone Donuts (Tonenuts!). Cards are read, intervals identified, and players place down their food tokens accordingly. First to three in a row is the winner!
6. Pair of Pears (Intervals)
Players aim to create as many pairs of pears, by identifying intervals and placing their pears down on the correct numbered spaces.
7. Pair of Pears (Notes)
Players aim to create as many pairs of pears, by reading notes and placing their pears down on the correct letters.
A collection of cards covering various topics
- Finger Numbers
- Piano Notes
- Treble Clef
- Bass Clef
- Note and Rest Values
- Semitones and Tones
The Question Cards can also be used as flashcards, or for simple memory games.