Frederic Chopin – Digital Presentation
|PRODUCT TYPE||Digital Download|
Frederick Francois Chopin...
A favourite of music lovers around the world!
Help students gain a deeper appreciation and understanding of the man, his times, and his magical music. This slideshow presentation includes:
- Background about the musical life of the 1800’s, development of the piano, and other influences on Chopin
- Further information specific to Chopin’s life and musical career
- A focus on musical listening and appreciation, with several further slides giving information and extensive listening opportunities about each of his main genres
- ‘Click the Button’ links to 21 different video performances of a variety of Chopin’s works, performed by concert pianists from a wide range of backgrounds and in many different venues
- ‘Click the Button’ links to 4 engaging ‘mini-documentary’ videos, creating further opportunity for learning about Chopin’s life, times and musical influences
- Topic Vocabulary list, to help students understand any terms specific to this topic
- Quality graphics and design make it appropriate for all ages
- All slides are printable, if you wish to have a paper copy for review
- Suitable for a wide range of students – from elementary to advanced. There is much information included, but you choose how much you want to present, depending on the level of the students
- Use this interactive presentation to inspire students, or at a deeper level to help them prepare for music history exams, and the general knowledge component of their instrumental exams – all the prep is done so you can relax and enjoy teaching
Take a look through all the pictures!
Includes Studio Licence – Buy once and use it with all your own students that you teach personally. (Music schools will need to buy one copy for each teacher using this slideshow.)
Are you looking for printed project material to accompany your students Chopin studies? Watch this space! ‘The Chopin Project’ is coming very soon.
If you like a creative approach to teaching music history & appreciation, you may also like our 'Haydn Project Kit' - chock full of fun learning activities for studying the life, times and music of Joseph Haydn
We Also Recommend
Rhythm Flashcards - Digital & Printable – Free SAMPLE Level 1 – Distance Learning Friendly