‘Jingle Bells’ – Chords, Improv & Sheet Music - BUNDLE
|PRODUCT TYPE||Digital Download|
Enjoy the fun of holiday piano music in the lead up to Christmas, while teaching students the valuable skill of how to create a chord-based left hand accompaniment!
Students will enjoy learning how chords are formed and rearranged to fit under the hand. They will learn how to arrange chords into an accompaniment pattern, and how to read a lead-sheet. This set also includes a boogie style piano solo – ‘Jingle Bells Boogie’ – full of fun and ready to play!
Improvising and writing a musical accompaniment is a cool way to help students understand and master basic chords. This late elementary/intermediate improvisation activity is pedagogically sound, with lots of musical fun!
Students will love:
- Playing around with chords and left hand patterns
- Learning primary triads in C major
- Learning how to ‘read’ a lead sheet
- Thinking creatively to make-up an accompaniment to a favorite Christmas song
- Learning more about 4/4 time and it’s basic pulse or ‘feel’
- Composing and writing a left hand accompaniment
- Suitable for students in the first two or three years of learning music
Flexible Use – Use it to teach chords and improvisation, use the worksheets to teach students basic left hand arranging, and use the fully finished ‘Jingle Bells Boogie’ piano solo sheet music as a fun party piece.
Studio License included – print it for any students you teach directly!
Great for late elementary to intermediate levels!
Purchase Options explained:
- This listing is the Complete Set includes: A step by step guide to using chords in C major and building left hand accompaniment patterns; a lead sheet for Jingle Bells (verse & chorus); and a music worksheet where students can notate the accompaniment they have composed. In addition to this activity kit, it ALSO includes the sheet music for ‘Jingle Bells Boogie’ – a fun piano solo for late elementary to intermediate students. This BUNDLE saves you 25%
- Jingle Bells Activity Kit: a step by step guide to using chords in C major and building left hand accompaniment patterns; a lead sheet for Jingle Bells (verse & chorus); and a music worksheet where students can notate the accompaniment they composed. The activity kit is 5 pages in all. Find it HERE
- ‘Jingle Bells Boogie’ Sheet Music: A fun piano solo for late elementary to intermediate students – ready to print and play. The sheet music alone is two pages. Find it HERE
We Also Recommend
Rhythm Flashcards - Digital & Printable – Free SAMPLE Level 1 – Distance Learning Friendly