‘MuZikaalia Quest’ | Resources BIG Bundle!
|PRODUCT TYPE||Digital Download|
A wide-ranging bundle of creative music teaching materials for the studio teacher - Save yourself hours of prep time, while still delivering a quality, holistic musical education!
Custom designed with both sequential musical development and student engagement in mind - this BIG bundle of high quality resources allows you to teach music through exploration, discovery, fun and games.
Inspire your students to master new music skills through curiosity, variety, collaboration and a sense of personal achievement. Assist them in establishing a broad range of musical competencies. This BIG Music Resources pack provides an eclectic learning experience, suitable for students who learn for pleasure, those who follow method books, and those who pursue exams.
Such innovative and appealing resources will become perennial favourites, useful time and again, extending their value even beyond the MuZikaalia program itself!
This MEGA Resource Bundle includes TWENTY fun resources:
- Student Activities Workbook/s – With two versions, for younger and older students
- Two different lapbook-style project kits – With 12+ activity pages each
- Four sets of Music Theory cards – 166 cards in four sets covering signs, symbols, terms, notation, time signatures & key signatures
- ‘Quiz Buster’ theory game – print & play template and instructions
- ‘Rhythm Infinity’ book for clever and creative rhythm training, including simple and compound time
- Two different multi-level composing activity kits – Catering for easy, elementary and intermediate levels
- ‘Happy Birthday’ sheet music arranged for four different levels of learning – Birthday fun for easy to late intermediate levels
- ‘Note Search’ card game to strengthen note naming and recognition – Four sequential learning levels, with a total of 130 different cards, covering treble and bass staff notes, leger lines, accidentals and enharmonic notes
- Intervallic Sight Reading ‘Slap’ cards to advance sight reading fluency, speed and confidence – Six sequential levels of learning, with a total of 144 different cards, covering 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, 5ths, 6ths, 7ths and octaves
- Four sets of striking Sight Reading posters teaching all the important tips and tricks for solid sight reading skills – Each poster is included in four sizes, from postcard to wall display size
- Two sets of ‘Digital Flashcards’ for Rhythm reading, in 2/4, 3/4, 4/4 and 5/4 time
- Several additional handouts, work sheets and activities for aural skills, body percussion, music theory, performance review cards, and blank poster-making pages – a fun way to help students learn and retain important material
- Includes both US & UK terminology
- This BIG bundle of 20 resources can be used as stand-alone material, or in conjunction with our 'MuZikaalia Quest' Curriculum program, to take care of all the planning and motivation aspects of teaching
Take a look through the pictures to see more details about this ‘MuZikaalia Quest’ MEGA Resources Pack
If you would like a time-saving, matching bundle of ready-done planning & motivational material, check out the
'MuZikaalia Quest' Curriculum program here
Or SAVE 35% with the 'MuZikaalia Quest' MEGA bundle here