‘My Bag of Practice Tricks’ – Older Student’s Edition - Studio Licenced
|PRODUCT TYPE||Digital Download|
Have you ever wished that your students would just go home and practice? And that they would just know how to go about that practice, without using up valuable lesson time explaining it again? Do you teach teens and adults for late elementary, and intermediate through to advanced? Then this book may be for you!
Full of helpful, accessible practice strategies gleaned from years of private music teaching. The clever, fun, student-friendly layout allows students to quickly get practice help to make the best use of those six days in between their music lessons! Teachers can implement the book’s learning strategies in lessons, to support and reinforce its use at home. With the same basic information as our original children’s edition, this edition is great for older students – teenagers and adults. Text, fonts and graphics have been revised to interest the older student.
- 43+ efficient and fun Practice Tricks, with almost infinite combinations possible, this will help you make your students' mid-week practice more efficient & effective
- Including 11 BOREDOM BUSTING Practice Tricks specifically for technical work!
- The user-friendly design entices students to engage & achieve – Bright colours & graphics support the text throughout
- ‘Tricks’ for all stages of learning, from starting a new piece, through deep learning, polishing and performing
- Fosters healthy meta-cognitive learning
- Makes professional practice strategies accessible to students, in a fun way
- Gives even non-musical parents way of helping at home, if needed
Print it yourself, or take it to an stationery shop – printing cost can be passed on to your students – This A5 book contains 36 pages in a ready-to-print format.
Great for distance learning via Skype or Zoom type lessons – helps students to problem-solve their own practice issues. These practice tricks are good for many instruments, but especially useful for piano.
Suitable for students from late Elementary right through to Advanced grades & diplomas – many of these tricks can be used and combined in different ways, making them very versatile.
You may also like these free Music Practice To-Do List – they work well alongside these books!
LOYALTY OFFER: Have you already got our original 'Bag of Practice Tricks' book, but would like to get this edition too, to help your older students, for only $5? Simply email a copy/screenshot of your previous receipt to me at email@example.com to receive access to this book download for only $5!
‘Studio Licence - One Teacher‘ – Buy this unique book of practice tricks, and print it for all your own regular students, that you teach directly and personally, for life. The printed books themselves may not be sold, but the actual cost of printing cost may be passed on to the student (product files may never be shared with students, or anyone else). Music schools with multiple teacher will need to buy one digital copy per teacher.
We Also Recommend
Rhythm Flashcards - Digital & Printable – Free SAMPLE Level 1 – Distance Learning Friendly