'Note Values Pyramid' - Poster
|PRODUCT TYPE||Digital Download|
Do your students have trouble with rhythm? Features:
Are they finding it hard to remember all those different note values?
Rhythm is an abstract and difficult concept, but this poster shows ALL the basic Note Values and their RELATIONSHIP to each other. A colourful visual tool to make the concepts of duration and rhythm less abstract, more visual, and more concrete!
- A great VISUAL tool to help students SEE and understand the relationship between notes of different values
- Colourful and clear
- Three sizes included – A3 – A4 – A5 Use the larger sizes on the wall, and the smaller sizes as a hand-out
- INCLUDES both US and UK terminology
- Two versions included – one with the cartoons, and one without – to suit different age groups
- Digital download – All the prep work is done so you can just print and use
Print it yourself, or take it to a stationery shop. We have designed all the files it in a ready-to-print format – Instructions are included.
Looking for other Rhythm teaching resources? Take a look at our complete Rhythm Builder BUNDLE here - it includes this poster set. Need another little rhythm game set? Try our SNAP! Rhythm cards here These resources all work together to give students a complete understanding of duration and rhythm, and bags of FUN along the way!
Studio License - Purchase once and print it forever, to use with all the students that you teach personally. (Studios with multiple teachers will need to buy a digital copy for each teacher.)
We Also Recommend
Rhythm Flashcards - Digital & Printable – Free SAMPLE Level 1 – Distance Learning Friendly
Regular price $000 $0.00