‘Rhythm Builder Workspace’ Booklet
|PRODUCT TYPE||Digital Download|
This 'Workspace' booklet is a great way to help students SEE and UNDERSTAND the relationship between different note values, and between different time signatures - making these concepts less abstract and more tangible.
- A physical, hands on way to helps students understand the concepts of meter and time signatures
- Includes SEVEN different time signatures: 4/4, 3/4, 2/4, 6/4, 3/2, 2/2 & 5/4
- Students use the Spatial Note Cards (click to view) to fill in the workspace bars – learning meter in a hands-on, practical way
- Flexible use – Choose which time signatures, notes, rests and rhythm patterns the student uses
- Useful for many different levels of learning, from Elementary to Intermediate students
- All the prep work is done so you can just print, bind and use
This item is also included in our RHYTHM BUILDER Complete Bundle
Print it yourself, or take it to a print shop. All the PDF files are in a ready-to-print format – Printing & assembly instructions are all included.
We Also Recommend
Rhythm Flashcards - Digital & Printable – Free SAMPLE Level 1 – Distance Learning Friendly